Product added to cart
Electronic Paintball Guns
Electronic paintball guns work differently to mechanical guns in that they are fired by a micro switch rather than a mechanical sear. This gives the paintball gun the ability to be fired at a much faster rate. Think about it being a bit like a mouse click.
The air from the bottle runs through a secondary pressure regulator before entering the gun so the pressure can be set very low. Low pressure air within the gun means that the blast of air behind the paintball can be much less, so you can shoot much more brittle paint.
Fast rates of fire with brittle paint is why most competition players will go for an electronic paintball gun over mechanical.
- 24kt Gold DM9£1.00
- Tippmann Stryker MP1£284.95
- Tippmann Stryker XR1£320.95
- Empire Mini GS£335.90
- Tippmann Stryker MP2 Elite£383.95
- Tippmann Stryker AR1 Elite£409.95
- Empire Axe 2.0 Paintball Gun£436.95
- Empire SYX£644.95
- Empire Vanquish 2.0 Paintball Gun£1,185.00
- Empire BT DFender LE Terrapat Camo£1,233.95